Friday, September 10, 2010

Work Progress

Well I'm happy to say I've been making some progress! Here is a shot of some of the items for my Handmade'ns show. I laid everything out for pricing, so it was a good time to take photos. I feel that I can relax a little bit now, knowing I'm ahead of schedule, and spend more quality time on one-of-a-kind items. I've got all sorts of things planned!


Here are some of the things I've started. I don't have much experience with paper clay, but have always wanted to try my hand at it. Years ago I bought these two little wood blocks. One was the C block and the other the D. When I bought them I thought it would be fun to do a Cat and Dog character with them. I just got them started the other day. The other one I have started is going to be a snowman. I'm going to put him in the old baby shoe holding a Christmas tree. We'll see how they turn out.



No comments: