Tuesday, April 5, 2011

We've Been Hit AGAIN!

We've got the bug AGAIN! I am seriously considering never leaving the house again. We just got well from influenza... There were 3 nights where I didn't hear a peep and I was soo excited. I was starting to get rested up, then bam! I'm not sure what it is this time, but they are coughing, there is a low grade fever and pooping, a lot. They are also sleeping. They fall asleep everywhere, and they still sleep all night. They are cranky when they are awake, so I don't mind it when they take cat naps all day. I do think we are on the mending side of this though. Last night I only had to get up twice. They previous nights I was up rubbing someones back every 1/2 hour.

This winter has been absolutely horrible for us. We get over something and we get something else. Everyone says, you're building immunities. Yeah well we've built a fort this winter, when does it start fighting? I just feel so bad for them. Rylan passed out in the rocking chair yesterday.


Today Rylan seems to be back to normal. He did get it first so hopefully that means the other two will be feeling better soon. He felt good enough to share his puzzle with his brother.


Brileigh is content as long as she has her blanket. They haven't had much of an appetite with this crud, so it's been hard to keep fluids down them.


She passed out half in and half out of the chair yesterday. I figure if she's comfy let her be...


Brett seems to have it the worst, like usual. All he wants to do is cuddle, which isn't all bad. They go in fazes where they feel terrible and the next minute they are running around playing.


I can leave the room when he's all cuddled in his blanket on the chair, only to return a second later and find him like this... His papa was throwing the baseball with his cousin outside.


I am so ready for warmer weather. This sickness stuff is a joke!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Awww...I hope you guys can get over this one quicker than the last!

Katie said...

Us to. We have had something or another for like 6 straight weeks. Now we have snot again.... Hope yours get better quickly!

theoldesaltbox said...

Thanks girls! This morning I only have 1 grump, so I think we're going to make it! Katie, I saw your post about being outside, I so wanted to take them out yesterday, but didn't dare. Hopefully the real "Spring" is around the corner!