Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Halloween is Around the Corner!

And we have the goodies! Stuff is arriving almost daily and I'm been working on getting things added to the site! There are so many neat new things for your Halloween and Fall scraping projects.

Check out the website!



Okay so needless to say these keys are awesome!
And what about this Spiderweb Gemstone sticker??



Owls are so in right now and wouldn't this mini stamp make some cute tags??




Speaking of tags, use this cool branch stamp to create a border around them!


Some classic Halloween stamps, these are so Martha! I can't wait to stamp with that picket fence!


Of course you're going to need paper for your projects and I've been adding a ton of that. I need to take some more photos!



There are also plenty of die cuts to choose from at awesome prices!



And I saved the best for last! How cool are these?? Transfers for your pumpkins! I currently have 3 different designs to choose from! It makes decorating your pumpkins a breeze!



No comments: