Monday, August 22, 2011

Note Holders

So are you looking for a way to hang up your notes and lists in a stylish way? Do you have some spare wood hanging around, paint, paper, clothes pins? Then how bout putting together some of these? I started with a board and painted it. I cut some pieces of plywood to size glued them to my board. Then I stained the piece, and once dry I mod podged paper to the plywood pieces. I also covered some clothes pins with coordinating papers. I then glued them to the plywood pieces. String it up with wire and tada!



These three that I have done are all different sizes. I just used whatever boards I had laying around in the garage. I think this blue one would look great displaying some favorite pictures!



Okay so how perfect is this one for your child's artwork? I glittered the clothes pins instead of covering them with paper.




And just a short note, I'm going to be adding some more things to ebay soon. Here are a couple of things already on there. This HUGE lot of Halloween decor items. Perfect if you're throwing a party!



Do you make spice cakes? Here is a bunch of supplies!