Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Videos

Alright, so I've added a couple of new videos to my YouTube! I guess you could say I've been on a roll lately! This first one is a mixed media piece I did using some fun different techniques. The warm weather we've been having lately is really getting me into the flowery mood!  Click on the image to go to the video...


The next video I just finished today is this darling little tin. I was having an issue storing all of my loose buttons that come on new clothes. To fix that problem, I altered an altoids tin to hold them all.


I mean seriously, how cute did this turn out? Click on the photo above to go to the video!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was wondering if you sale just the pattern for the paper cone weaths. I have paper but would love to buy the pattern. Please let me know thanks. schardtml@hotmail.com