Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #23

Last challenge of the YEAR! Can you believe it? I have been having so much fun with Sketch-N-Scrap and I hope I have given you inspiration and the desire to play along with us. 
 
Okay, who doesn't have a grumpy day now and then? On this particular morning my daughter certainly had her grump on. I snapped the first picture of her staring into space and then she gave me that how dare you look in the second photo.
I guess you can't be a chipper princess every day... I used the cloud pieces over her head and added pop dots to two of them for dimension.
I layered banner pieces for a fun look and stamped the letters on them for the title. I also stamped out the subtitle by the photo.
Products I used in this layout:
My Little Shoebox • Sew Cute • Nothing But Buttons
My Little Shoebox • Pretty Little Things • Just Add Water
My Little Shoebox • Garden Party • Blooming Trails
My Little Shoebox • Garden Party • Roll Up Flower

1 comment:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Such a cute layout...she has attitude.