Friday, February 1, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #26

Here we go with another wonderful sketch for the Sketch-N-Scrap challenge! This sketch is so much fun and it features 5 photo spots which is great for story telling! Use this sketch for inspiration and upload your take to the SNS blog today!
For my layout I chose 5 photos of my boys opening their "big" Christmas gift. When you are 3 years old nothing is cooler than a present that is 3 times your size!
For the title piece, I cut out the letters using my cricut and covered them with a green glitter glue making seem like glittery puff letters. 
I layered different embellishments for the journaling spot, not getting too crazy as it is already a busy layout with all of the photos. (Lots to look at! :) )
 Items I used in this layout:
Jillibean Soup • Christmas Eve Chowder •  Dried Green Onion
Jillibean Soup • Christmas Eve Chowder • Frozen Lobster
Jillibean Soup • Christmas Eve Chowder • Boiling Water
Jillibean Soup • Christmas Eve Chowder • Salt & Pepper
Jillibean Soup • Christmas Eve Chowder • Bite Size Bits

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a wonderful layout with lots of fun elements and details!