Friday, February 15, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #27

So did you all have fun with Sketch N Scrap's first Blog Hop? Now it's time for another sketch! This one was fun, I kept it pretty simple. Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to upload your take!

These papers from Fancy Pants are so pretty and matched my photos well. They are from a Christmas line, but they don't scream Christmas which is nice. Brileigh turned into a little mommy at Christmas dinner feeding her little cousin. It was so cute and she did so well.
For the title piece I layered a piece I cut with my CriCut on a matching tag.
For the main element I had been saving an ornament that had fallen off of our tree and lost it's string. It worked well with the papers and it's nice to have a piece of our Christmas tree on the layout.
 Items I used in this layout:
Fancy Pants Designs • Saint Nick • Sugar Plum
Fancy Pants Designs • Saint Nick • Noel
Fancy Pants Designs • Saint Nick • Tinsel
Fancy Pants Designs • Saint Nick • Garland
Fancy Pants Designs • Saint Nick • Element Stickers

No comments: