Friday, March 1, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Challenge #28

Is is Spring yet? Almost right? Well here's a little something to keep you busy if you're still stuck in the cold. Another sketch brought to you by Sketch N Scrap. Don't forget to head over to the site and upload your take on this great sketch!

 For my layout I chose 3 photos of my daughter when she was having a bad day. Her pouts are simply adorable, sometimes... Check out the list of products I used in this layout, I managed to mix 7 different companies in this layout.
 
  I drew up the title piece in Illustrator and cut it out with my cri cut. I seem to do that a lot, I can never find the right alphas or title card and this works pretty slick for me.
I layered the journal spot with another rectangle to add color and a doily for frills.
Items I used in this layout:
Basic Grey • Indie Bloom • El Camino
Basic Grey • Hello Luscious • Inviting
Basic Grey • Olivia • Office Tabs
Echo Park • Life is Good • Grandma's Quilt
My Minds Eye • Stella Rose • Gertie You & Me
Crate Paper • Emmas Shoppe Collection • Accent Cuts
Crate Paper • Mai Collection • Water Lilies
Dear Lizzy • Neapolitan • Cheerful Notes
Claudine Hellmuth • Milk Truck Chipboard Kit
The Paper Studio • Little Girl 3D Stickers

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love love love your pretty layout!