Wednesday, April 21, 2021

So I did a thing...

With the world trying so hard to get back to some sort of normal, more and more activities have been happening. My kids are currently playing 4 different sports, as they have started making up the lost fall volleyball and football seasons and starting the spring baseball and softball seasons. I feel like I am running someone to or from a practice multiple times a day. I am happy to do it! It means they are getting back to being kids!

As for me, I had a wild hair to sign up for two craft shows. It has been many years since I have done one on my own. I told myself not to go overboard, but... 

The first show I did was down the road and my goal was to fit everything in my car in one trip as the next show is further away and I can only take one trip.

I was able to squeeze everything in, including all 3 kids. There was some grumbling about what they had to hold on their laps and being so tightly together, but we made it! For the next show all I have to do is figure out where the suitcases are going to go!

 Here is a shot of my booth mostly set up. It was as tight a squeeze as in the car to fit it all in! My show this weekend is in York, Nebraska, so if you are from around the area, stop by the Crossroads Junk & Vintage Market to say hi!


 

No comments: