Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mini Book #16

I'm Back!
I bet you all thought I forgot about you! I couldn't do that! I've just been crazy busy lately. I even had the prep work all done for this mini a month ago. It just took this long to find time to video me putting it together. You can go check out that video RIGHT HERE!
After I shut the camera off, I did print out some instagram photos to put in the book. I used a line stamp from Paper Trey Ink and a Date stamp from MME to add a journaling spot to all of the pages.
I also failed to mention in the video that the paper I used was from the Out & About collection by My Minds Eye.
I have some of the tools I used in the video for sale on my website like the bone folder and redline tape. I am currently having a sale on my site so go check it out HERE.
Something else you probably all thought I forgot about was the giveaway I promised in video #14. I have NOT forgotten about it! Sorry it has taken me so long to get to it. I had 2 comments on my blog post and 2 on the video feed. Random.org picked out #1 for me and that happens to be...... TheHappyDiane! Yay for Diane!
I hope to get book #17 rolling along very soon, so stay tuned...

No comments: