Monday, July 30, 2012

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #14

Here is another wonderful layout by Lisa for the challenge this week over at Sketch N Scrap. Make sure you head over there this week and play along!
To make my 5x7 photo for this layout, I did a collage of 6 smaller photos. Rylan was having a difficult time getting his lego car exactly like he wanted it and his expressions were priceless.
I had a lot of fun putting the title piece together. Using different alpha stickers from Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket & My Minds Eye.
When it comes to putting alphas on a page, I like to pull them off the sticker sheet and lightly stick the tops to my Tim Holtz ruler. Then I can hold the ruler up to the spot I want to put them and see how they fit.
I also like using a tweezers to put the stickers on. For some reason alphas love to stick to my fingers. This way, I'm not touching them. How do you do your alphas?
Products I used in this layout:
Crate Paper • Toy Box Collection • Explorer
Crate Paper • Toy Box Collection •Layered Chipboard
Crate Paper • Toy Box Collection •Journal & Title Stickers
Various Font Stickers from Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket & MME

3 comments:

Annette McCarty said...

This is so cute and the helppful hints are always appreciated by me. You do such nice work/play. I learn a lot when i watch you and I just wonder how you have the time? Keep it up ~annette

Amy Pitts said...

Great idea with the alpha. I just keep sticking here and there and there and here until I can get it off and stuck to my paper.

theoldesaltbox said...

Thanks gals! It's fun to share and learn new techniques!