Monday, July 2, 2012

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #10

I'm back with another great sketch this week. Lisa does such an awesome job drawing these up! Head on over to Sketch-N-Scrap to play along and win fabulous prizes!
Now you would think with it being July, I would have a Red White & Blue layout, right?
Nope! I'm thinking more along the lines of Christmas in July! Crazy I know, but these pictures were begging to be scrapped!
All of the papers I used for this layout are from Simple Stories. I have such a hard time using their papers! They are so beautiful, I want to do them justice. There was a bit of fussing cutting in this layout. The banner below was cut out of a 4x6 journal spot. The Christmas bulbs is also from a tag in the collection. I added some glossy accents and stickles to these two elements to add pazazz!
The little tag Joy was on the same journal spot as the banner above. I cut it out and covered it in glossy accents to make it look like an epoxy sticker.
I may not be done with my Christmas photos yet, you'll have to check back in the next couple of weeks!

Products I Used:
Simple Stories • 25 Days of Christmas • Peace, Love, Joy
Simple Stories • 25 Days of Christmas • 6x12 Page Elements
Simple Stories • 25 Days of Christmas • 2x12 Border & 4x12 Element Strips
Simple Stories • 25 Days of Christmas • Merry & Bright
Simple Stories • 25 Days of Christmas • Fundamental Cardstock Stickers
Simple Stories • 25 Days of Christmas • Flash Cards
Simple Stories • 25 Days of Christmas • 4x6 Journaling Card Elements
Ranger • Glossy Accents
Ranger • Platinum Stickles
Ranger • Crystal Stickles

No comments: