Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Inspired By Challenge #12

Today I have the Inspired By sketch for you from Sketch-N-Scrap.
I used a photo from this year's pumpkin patch trip for my layout.
Using the rest of my precious Autumn Splendor collection papers from We R Memory Keepers I created this layout. I do have some scraps left over so expect some cards in the future with this beautiful paper.
 Item I used in this Layout:
We R Memory Keepers • Autumn Splendor • Autumn Leaf
We R Memory Keepers • Autumn Splendor • Amber
We R Memory Keepers • Autumn Splendor • Tawny
We R Memory Keepers • Autumn Splendor • Orchard
We R Memory Keepers • Autumn Splendor • Autumn
We R Memory Keepers • Autumn Splendor • Layered Chipboard
Ranger • Distress Ink • Walnut Stain
Ranger • Blending Tool
Scotch • ATG

No comments: