Monday, December 1, 2014

Sketch N Scrap Layout Challenge #70

Happy December everyone! I have a sketch for you all from Sketch-N-Scrap. This one gives you plenty of options to layer some paper for a truly unique look.
In this layout, I pulled out some paper from Imaginisce that I had been hoarding for quite some time. The pretty pastels worked wonderfully with my photos. I mixed my paper lines when I dug through my stash for embellishments, finding some from My Minds Eye and Jillibean Soup. The photos show my daughter this summer. She had gotten a scrapbook kit and she put together an entire scrapbook album by herself. All I did was hand her some photos. She watches me like a hawk so she knew exactly what she was doing. I better keep an eye on my supplies now!

Items I used in this layout:
Imaginisce • Baby Powder • Oopsie Daisy
Imaginisce • Fairest of them All • Royal Procession
Imaginisce • Fairest of them All • Magic Meadow
MME • Abby Road • Whirly Bird Sunshine Girl Large Accessories
MME • Mary Mary Best of Friends • Accessory Sheet
Jillibean Soup • Soup Labels • Bean Soup
Adobe Illustrator
Cricut Expression
Ranger • Stickles • Crystal
Ranger • Glossy Accents
Scotch ATG

No comments: